THERE ARE OVER 124,000 SMARTER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAY THANKS TO NOOCUBE
Become one of them. Upgrade your brain today.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it
What could you achieve if there were no limits to your creativity, focus and flow?
Nootropics are drugs that have cognitive enhancing effects. In other words, they improve mental processes such as memory and concentration. Which is why they are more commonly known as smart drugs. These supplements have the ability to:
By shifting your brain into a higher gear, NooCube opens up a new plain of possibilities. Suddenly, everything you dreamed of becomes a little easier to achieve.
It takes just two capsules and as little as 30 minutes to enter a realm of mental clarity and enhanced focus. In this heightened mental state, your reactions are faster, your focus clearer, your awareness heightened. You’re more productive, more efficient, and your mind is sharper. You can push the limits and transcend the boundaries between success and failure. There are no limitations. The possibilities are endless.
Designed by top neuroscientists, NooCube uses the purest, safest, and most powerful ingredients available to safely and effectively improve your cognitive functioning. Every ingredient has been rigorously tested for safety and is supported by decades of clinical research proving their effectiveness at increasing brain function. Many of these ingredients have demonstrated such positive benefits on cognitive function they have even been considered potential treatments for debilitating brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
And while caffeine might be the most commonly used nootropic in the world, unlike other nootropic supplements, you won’t find any in NooCube. Why? Caffeine is a powerful stimulant which is great for helping you feel alert, but it does very little to get you into a productive state of mind. Besides, we’d rather you enjoy all the benefits of NooCube without the anxiety or jitters that caffeine can give you.
- Superior formula designed by top neuroscientists
- Rigorously tested, clinically backed ingredients
- No caffeine, no GMO
- Built with safety and efficacy as a priority
The NooCube formula contains seven powerful ingredients designed to safely and quickly improve your cognitive functioning. How do we know they work? Take a look below at all the studies and trials backing each ingredient and you’ll see for yourself!
Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC) is thought to increase levels of acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter – chemical messengers that communicate between brain cells. It is important for memory, learning and concentration, which is why it is known as the learning neurotransmitter. Alpha GPC has demonstrated such a strong ability to improve cognitive function, it is considered a possible treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
In a 2013 study, Alzheimer’s patients given alpha GPC three times daily for 180 days demonstrated consistent improvements in cognitive function test scores, compared to those taking a placebo, who saw no change1. In another study, people with dementia given alpha GPC showed a ‘definite symptomatic improvement’ in psychometric tests after taking alpha GPC for 90 days2.
An extract from the Chinese club moss plant, Huperzine-A is an acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor. AChE breaks down the learning neurotransmitter acetylcholine. By preventing acetylcholine levels from decreasing, Huperzine A creates a surplus of acetylcholine, which can lead to improved mental clarity, concentration and memory. There are countless studies supporting the role of Huperzine in enhancing cognitive function and improving memory, most notably in relation to Alzheimer’s disease.
In a 1999 study, young adolescents given huperzine for 4 weeks demonstrated improved learning and memory performance compared to those taking a placebo3. And in one of many studies on huperzine and patients with Alzheimer’s, 58% of patients treated with huperzine showed improved memory4, suggesting that huperzine could also have potential use for treating Alzheimer’s.
Derived naturally from Uncaria tomentosa, a vine that grows in the Amazon rainforest, Cat’s Claw is believed to have neuroprotective benefits. It contains antioxidants, and can help improve your brain health and cognitive performance.
One study investigating the antioxidant and neuroprotective ability of Cat’s Claw found it was able to destroy different types of free radicals and protect against cell damage. The researchers determined that Cat’s Claw could be used as possible prevention against Parkinson’s disease5.
The indian herb Bacopa monnieri contains compounds called bacosides which are thought to help repair damaged neurons and promote new nerve growth. This improves neuron communication with the brain, helping improve your cognitive function and mental performance. This protective effect on neurons and nerves is why bacopa is yet another of NooCube’s ingredients that has drawn interest over its potential as a dementia and Alzheimer’s treatment, and numerous studies have demonstrated its positive effects on cognitive function and age related cognitive decline.
In a 2005 Australian study, people taking a daily 300mg extract of Bacopa monnieri showed a significant improvement in memory tests after 12 weeks than those taking a placebo6. Bacopa was also shown to have a significant effect on memory retention in a similar, placebo controlled study of 76 adults in 20027. And another study in 2008 showed that 12 week supplementation with Bacopi resulted in improved scores on a variety of cognitive assessments in elderly participants8.
Also known as Avena sativa, Oat Straw comes from wild green oats and has been used as a brain booster in folk medicine since the Middle Ages. Oat straw is believed to work by increasing alpha-2 waves in the brain – which are highly active during periods of wakefulness – as well as controlling inflammation within artery walls. This increases blood flow to the brain, helping you feel more awake and alert.
A 2015 study gave volunteers either a placebo or 800mg green-oat extract (GOE) each day for six days and assessed their cognitive function with a range of computerised tasks. Those taking GOA were able to complete timed tasks
faster and also performed better in memory tasks9. Another study gave weekly doses of oat herb extract to elderly participants with below-average cognitive performance, after which they then performed significantly better on
a test designed to measure attention, concentration and the ability to maintain task focus10.
L-Theanine & L-Tyrosine
Found in green and black tea, L-theanine is an amino acid that can help relieve stress while stimulating neurotransmitters in the brain, creating a relaxed but alert feeling. L-tyrosine, another amino acid, is involved in the manufacture of dopamine and noradrenaline; neurotransmitters that play a key role in mental alertness and focus, particularly in stressful situations. As a result, L-tyrosine is thought to help improve cognitive performance by reducing the effects of stress and fatigue on performance and making it easier to remain focused.
A 2011 study showed that both attention and memory in volunteers significantly improved after they were given l-theanine and green tea extract for 16 weeks11. Another study investigating the effects of l-tyrosine on cognitive function found it improved cognitive flexibility (the brain’s ability to switch between thinking about one concept to another) when compared to a placebo12.
Creativity is knowing what to do when the rules run out
PEOPLE LOVE NOOCUBE
60 Day Money Back GuaranteeNooCube’s superior formula was designed by top neuroscientists using rigorously tested, clinically backed ingredients, so we are certain you will be very pleased with your results. But if, for any reason, you are not happy with your NooCube purchase, we will give you 100% of your money back - including shipping and handling!
Choose Your NooCube Package Now
MOST POPULAR & BEST RESULTS
3 BOTTLES + 3 FREE
Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
2 BOTTLES + 1 FREE
Money Back Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alpha GPC
- Cat’s Claw
- Oat Straw
- Huperzine A
- Bacopa Monnieri
We ship from our warehouse in the UK, so you can expect your order within:
UK: 3-7 days
Europe: 3-10 working days
Rest of the world: 5-15 working days
Your parcel will come in discreet packaging since Noocube will be your secret weapon!
- 1 De Moreno, J. (2003): ‘Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial’. Clinical Therapeutics, 2003 Jan;25(1):178-93, PMID: 12637119 back
- 2 Di Perri, R., Coppola, G., Ambrosio, LA., Grasso, A., Puca, FM., and Rizzo, M. (1991): ‘A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia’. Journal of International Medical Research, 1991 Jul-Aug;19(4):330-41. PMID: 1916007 back
- 3 Sun, QQ., Xu, SS., Pan, JL., Guo, HM., and Cao, WQ. (1999): ‘huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students’. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 1999 JUl;20(7):601-3, PMID: 10678121 back
- 4 Xu, SS., Gao, ZX., Weng, Z., Du, ZM., Xu, WA., Yang, JS., Zhang, ML., Tong, ZH., Fang, YS., and Chai, XS. (1995): ‘Efficacy of tablet huperzine-A on memory, cognition, and behaviour in Alzheimer’s disease’. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 1995 Sep;16(5):391-5, PMID: 8701750 back
- 5 Morgan, A., and Stevens, J. (2010): ‘Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial’. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2010 JUl;16(7):753-9. doi: 10.1089/acm.2009.0342, PMID: 20590480 back
- 6 Roodenrys, S., Booth, D., Bulzomi, S., Phipps, A., Micallef, C., and Smoker, J. (2002): ‘Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory’. Neuropsychopharmacology: Official Publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, 2002 Aug;27(2):279-81, PMID: 12093601 back
- 7 Calabrese, C., Gregory, WL., Leo, M., Kraemer, D., Bone, K., and Oken, B. (2008): ‘effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial’. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0018, PMID 18611150 back
- 8 Kennedy, DO., Jackson, PA., Forster, J., Khan, J., Grothe, T., Perrinjaquet-Moccetti, T., and Haskell-Ramsay, CF. (2015): ‘Acute effects of wild green-oat (Avena sativa) extract on cognitive function in middle-aged adults: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, within-subjects trial’. Nutritional Neuroscience, 2015 Nov 30, PMID: 26618715 back
- 9 Berry, NM., Robinson, MJ., Bryan, J., Buckley, JD., Murphy, KJ., and Howe, PR. (2011): ‘Acute effects of an Avena sativa herb extract on responses to the Stroop Color-Word test’. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2011 Jul;17(7):635-7. doi: 10.1089/acm.2010.0450, PMID: 21711204 back
- 10 Park, SK., Jung, IC., Lee, WK., Lee, YS., Park, HK,, Go, HJ., Kim, K., Lim, NK., Hong, JT., Ly, SY., Rho, SS. (2011): ‘A combination of green tea extract and l-theanine improves memory and attention in subjects with mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled study’. Journal of Medicinal Food, 2011 Apr;14(4):334-43. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2009.1374. Epub 2011 Feb 8, PMID: 21303262 back
- 11 Steenburgen, L., Sellaro, R., Hommel, B., and Colzato, LS. (2015): ‘Tyrosine promotes cognitive flexibility: evidence from proactive vs. reactive control during task switching performance’. Neuropsychologia, 2015 Mar;69:50-5. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2015.01.022. Epub 2015 Jan 16. PMID: 25598314 back